Friday, December 11, 2009

Short term goals

Oh! I have so much to catch up on. I have five weeks before my next major project starts and I really need to set my goals. One goal is to do weekly updates of this blog, my LinkedIn page, and my Squidoo pages. My other short-term goals include:

  1. Fulfill my annual CEU requirements for being a licensed architect.
  2. Financial status review.
  3. Get back to organizing my office.
  4. Mileage summary and other tax-related data.
  5. Design and build a dog house.
  6. Redesign mullenitover.com.
I've been reading alot of books lately and could/should share what I've learned. Some things I need to do weekly, like updating websites and financial reviews. Others can and should be done during this winter break. The rest are more long-term and could take several months to complete.


.

No comments: